Look Before you Leap !
For a safe and positive experience:
1. Proper attire must be worn. Baggy clothing is a safety concern.
- Female gymnast – Leotard & fitted shorts
- Male gymnast – fitted T shirts & shorts (coaches can advise)
- Aerials – Fitted top with small sleeves & Leggings (we also recommend a leotard underneath)
- *** All athletes are expected to wear appropriate training attire and may be asked to remove any additional clothing items deemed hazardous or inappropriate by the coaches. Athletes who come to classes unprepared for training may be asked to leave or sit out of the session.
2. Absolutely NO jewelry is to be worn. We are happy to allow stud earings to be tapped for the period of 6 – 8 weeks whilst the peircing heals. After this, the earrings must be removed for gymnastics. PARENTS must ensure that the earrings are taped .
3. Long hair must be secured in a ponytail(s) or plaited and should not fall below the shoulders. This means you may have to loop the hair up or put it in a bun. Soft hair ties only, and flat hair clips.
4. No footwear in the gym – Some specialized footwear can be worn for some disciplines at competition level.
5. Please leave valuables at home. The studio is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
6. No gum, food or drinks are allowed in the gym area.
7. This gym is a nut-free facility — We have some members with life-threatening allergies.
8. Allergies/medical conditions: If a required to carry medication, advise the coach and keep such medications labelled and in a designated spot — specifically, medication required for life-threatening interventions (epi pens, inhalers, medical alert bracelets, etc.)
Thank you for paying attention.
Additional rules / amendments may be implemented mid season as needed by the studio.
Studio Business Policies
The Acrobatic Studio reserves the right to cancel or change classes based on class size and coach availability.
Athletes must be the minimum age within 3 weeks of the class start date for ALL programs. Any exceptions must be validated by the coach.
Extreme weather: Rarely in the case of extreme weather, we may have to cancel classes. No refunds will be given in this case, but a credit will be applied to your account and applied on your next months tuition.
We do NOT offer make-up classes.
Registration & Training Fees:
Registration for all recreational classes are on a monthly continuous fee structure. Train all year with the flexibility to cancel at anytime. During the year as you progress up levels, our staff will help you transfer to the new class time.
Tuition (prices) are shown in the portal as per class.
Class tuition is calculated and charged monthly by our registration system. For students joining the program during the middle of a month, fees are prorated accordingly.
Training Fees will be charged to your account via Auto pay mid month, for the up coming month. Ie Feb training fees will be charged on Jan 15th.
Note: New registrations with in the last 2 weeks of the month will see 2 payments (pro-rated payment for 1-2 weeks, and then the up coming month’s training fees)
Monthly tuition is paid by our auto pay system. It is your responsibility to keep your information current in our system.
After 7 days a $15.00 late payment fee is added to your account.
Withdrawing from the studio:
Parents or students wishing to leave must reach us before the billing date to give notice. Ie withdrawal notice before the 14th, results in no training fees being billed on the 15th, and you can finish the 2 weeks of prepaid classes. Our Competitive programs require 2 months notice in writing.
UNEXPECTED FACILITY CLOSURES:
Should the facility have to suspend in person classes for any prolonged period of time:
Recreational classes will pause, and training fees will freeze. Any credits will be applied to your account and used once we are able to offer in person training again.
Competitive classes & workouts will continue online and through alternative methods. Tuition fees will be modified accordingly & continue to be billed monthly.
Studio Summer Camp Policies
Summer Camp Cancelation / Refund Policy:
All cancelation requests must be submitted at least 4 weeks prior to the camp/lesson start date. Refunds are subject to a $30 cancelation/administration fee registration.
Cancelations less than 4 weeks from the start date are not eligible for refund (including Medical). A credit will be added to your account. This credit on file is valid for 1 yr.